Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 1: 5 Ways to Win My Heart

How to win my heart in no specific order:

Sense of Humor/Fun
Anyone who knows me knows my love of laughter and foolery. A big plus is the someone who can laugh, make me laugh, and have the ability to laugh at themselves. Life is to short to be serious all of the time. This should also mean that you know how to.like to have fun, that you're not very uptight, and like to try new things.

Relationship with Christ
There is nothing more sexy appealing than a man who is in relationship with Christ- who can praise, worship, pray, study God's word, and just overall live a Christ-centered life. Its beyond just being a Christian. Many people claim to be Christians but don't actually follow/live a life that reflects a surrendered life to Christ. This doesn't mean that you're perfect because there is no such thing. However, it shows that you live a life that reflects love, servanthood, discernment, faith, honesty, integry,,, the list keeps going.

Pursue Me
Let me preface this by saying that I don't believe in cat and mouse games. Rather, what I mean by this is that you do those things that make me feel and know that I am what you want. So whether its phone calls, texts, a spontanous activity- whatever those little things are that show that you really care. And these things shouldn't stop after the guy gets the girl. Its always good to have that reminder whether its 2 months, 2 years, or 20 years that yup, you're the girl I want. And trust me, I'll always reciprocate the effort.

Be Confident. Be a Leader.
Know who you are and what you want from this life of yours without being arrogant. Then, be about it, especially when its regarding me lol.

Quality Time
A few years ago, I read the Five Love Languages book and I realized that I'm totally a QT person. So, take the extra time out for me, listen to me, be supportive of me. Time is so precious so I really value it when someone its taken out for me.

I don't think the criteria for winning my heart are too complicated. :)

No comments: